Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bulletin Board Makeover

I've had a plain cork bulletin board on my desk since this summer. I'd gotten the cheapest one I could find because I originally wanted to get all Pinterest with it and upholster it. I never did, but it was filled up with a calendar and postcards and so forth so I didn't really worry about it.

In comes the New Year,  I had yet to yet to get a new calendar and for the last nearly two months my bulletin board has looked pretty blah. Yesterday, I saw some cute Eiffel Tower push pins at TJ Maxx and was inspired to revamp my bulletin board.

I used dollar store wrapping paper (literally $1) and push pins I'd already had to recover the board (wrapping the paper around the back of the board and fastening it with the push pins). Then I spent a few minutes organizing postcards I already had of my favorite cities, and my favorite quote to have by my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment